Much could have been improved, I couldn’t place a camera in since it was so small and Mery was so big and I didn’t know how to shrink her down to size, it would have taken way to long to render so this is the end.
The jump is slightly better and there is some stopping between movements, not to much but enough.
I was told to work on her in stepped but when I went back to spline she changed so much in motion and it took a long time to fix them chances as well.
I’ve got Mery in place and moving the way I want her I just need to go in deeper and sort out parts where she’s a little out and make the walk and jump better as well.
The bear rig is out the window since I couldn’t finish in time nor did it work as well as I needed it to, so Mery takes his role as main character trying to get the honey.
Of course I know it’s really rough and a lot of work needs to be sorted with this already.
Here it is from a better angle with the tree and honey!
It has now gotten to a point where I have no chance of finishing a rigged bear in which I can move correctly and have it working well, so for my final animation I’ll be using the Mery rig.
I had to abandon my first model since it was taking way to long and not working so I had to quickly change it to a simpler design with separate points.
Fully rigged and was working on going round the bear and adding the circles to make it easier to animate.
Side and front view of bear.