First time rigging my bender model, it went wrong in every possible way.
First we tried out Human IK just to get a feel of what it’s like to rig, but you couldn’t do a lot of the movements you wanted, it was very restricted.
Put in the joints, one for the centre of the arm.
Yeah… this is where it failed and morphed out of it’s shape creating a terrifying monster!
I did mange (with help) to recover and his arm still need working on but at lest it’s not changed his whole body! Lesson to be learnt is don’t model on one polygon, add more for the arms, legs and so on. Or you shall struggle like I did in the third picture.